I love helping brands harness the power of the Internet to find and connect with their fans.
Areas of expertise include content strategy (blogs to podcasts to Snapchat accounts, and everything in-between), search (SEO & SEM), email (with a focus on lifecycle marketing), social media (earned, owned, and paid), and online press generation.
Past work has included:
- creating, launching, and growing Forbes Podcasts
- leading brand marketing at Venmo
- providing new media strategy to Rice University
- strategizing influencer outreach and PR for Hearst's entertainment division
- community management for Monster.com
I also teach marketing classes to entrepreneurs and start-ups on multiple campuses of General Assembly. Additionally, my book Reach Out (McGraw-Hill, Sept '17) focuses on digital optimization to grow the community around your work.
I have an undergraduate degree in finance and entrepreneurship, and a master's in marketing.